Home Learning Resources
Home Learning packs are available from the school office for any child who is currently off school but well enough to participate in some home learning.
The activities have been designed by your child's class teacher and reinforce and revisit key learning they have already covered this year, along with some objectives the class are covering this week. The activities refer to:
- The tasks already described in the half-term homework sheets
- Worksheets - available from the school office
- Regular practise of times tables and reading.
There will be a new pack available for parents each week.
For links to online games, activities and parental support documents, please visit out 'Supporting your child' page.
We would really appreciate it if you could:
- encourage your child to complete the tasks and share their work with you at home.
- read with your child each day and sign this off in their reading record book. There are examples of questions to ask on our 'supporting your child at home' page.
- Be ready to share some of the outcomes of their work with their class teacher when they return.