Jobs and Careers
Lunchtime Supervisor Vacancy
We are looking to appoint a calm, friendly and enthusiastic person to join our existing dedicated team of supervisory assistants to start as soon as possible. The successful applicant will be working within a supportive, fun team and will be an important member of the school structure.
The working hours are 11.30am-1.15pm Monday to Friday (8.75 hpw) term time only.
Salary £9.45 per hour.
You will need to be flexible, ideally have experience of working with children, be a positive role model to our children and ensure confidentiality and safeguarding.
Main Duties will include:
- Supervising pupils in the lunch hall, outside on the playground or in their classrooms during wet lunch breaks
- Encouraging positive play by leading a range of playground games
- Ensuring the safety, welfare and good conduct of pupils
- Administer basic first aid and keep records of accidents
- Promoting healthy eating
- Ensuring any issues are dealt with in a positive and thoughtful manner and that where appropriate deciding which issues should be raised with relevant staff
- Assisting with associated duties, e.g. cleaning up spillages, ensuring tables are clean etc.
We would like the successful candidate to start as soon as possible once interviews have been held and all the necessary pre-employment checks are complete. References will be collected on selection for interview. Visits to the school are usually warmly welcomed and encouraged but given the current pandemic this is not possible at this time. If you are interested please contact the school office for further information (01256 702973) or via email email@example.com .
Please click on the documents below to access them: