Vision & Aims
We have worked closely with our parents, our children, our staff and Governors, to develop a shared vision that focuses on the key life skills of:
- Problem Solving
- Positive Attitude
A Mayhill Curriculum will:
- Develop high expectations in every child
- Celebrate success and individuality
- Create curiosity and from this, a love of learning
- Provide children with responsibility and respond to their needs
- Be challenging and progressive
- Develop Skills, Knowledge and Understanding
- Support an outstanding transition programme for RAF families and from Y2 - Y3 and Y6 - Y7
A Mayhill child will:
- Have high expectations of themselves
- Take risks
- Learn to self-manage in preparation for learning at KS3
- Be able to articulate their learning accurately
- Relish participating in a wide range of subjects and new experiences.
This discussion followed the report by the Young Enterprise Trust in June 2014.
Click below if you wish to read it in full.