Wellbeing and Mental Health
As a whole school program grounded in science and dedicated to building positive mental wellbeing, myHappymind helps children understand how their brains work and creates a culture that helps to build children’s resilience, confidence, and self-esteem. myHappymind also teaches the children how to self-regulate and manage their emotions in stressful times, allowing them to be their very best selves!
myHappymind Module Descriptions
- Meet Your Brain: Understanding how your brain works and how to ensure we look after it so that we can manage our emotions and be at our best. Growth mindset is a key part of this too.
- Celebrate: Understanding your unique character strengths and learning to celebrate them. This is a fantastic module for building self-esteem.
- Appreciate: Understanding why gratitude matters and how you can develop gratitude as a habit. Gratitude is key to well-being and resilience and we’re all about making it a habit!
- Relate: Understanding why positive relationships matter and how to build them. We’re focussed on the building blocks of good relationships and friendships.
- Engage: Understanding how to set meaningful goals that matter and how to keep resilient in times of challenge. This module is all about building self-esteem and resilience too.
We would love for you to share our parent engagement resources on your website. Please be mindful about sharing your Parent app code in the public domain. Please share this code with your families privately.
Below is the link to the Parent App Introduction video that you may like to add to your myHappymind page.
myHappyMind – Parent App Introduction video